Photo 3 , I just don't know who was shocked the most, Miss Muntjac or me.
After I took the photo is shot round the back of poly-tunnel .
Photo 2 , After a hour of me cavorting round the garden in pursuit looking
like something demented she stood just long enough to take this one.
Then she did a runner, which gave me time to get dressed up in the camouflage .
Photo 4 , After standing , sitting , leaning, resting on one leg then the
other for over a hour I was about to call it a day, I was knackered .
Last walk round garden and there she was laying down , which I should of been doing.
Photo 1, Kindly taken by my OH, yes I am in there somewhere, she said it's an improvement , you look like a YETI.
Sorry Shaun, they all came out hickledy pickledy....hope l re-labeled them ok??
Smashing photo , but gawd knows who that first one is....LOL
jude x




Oh she is cute, and obviosly relaxed enough to lie down. Even your best friend wouldn't have known you Shaun. Lol!!!
ReplyDelete