wellll....l cut some bubble wrap, painted it with metallic and acrylic paints, then used a heat gun and shrank bits, then added more paints, dots etc, shrank again etc...l also used a soldering iron to make holes etc....since these photo's l have sewn the 2 pieces together and now playing with it:))
Don't know whether you can have this one cause its for me course, might do another, but what would you do with it??
I'd certainly have the 2nd photo ( full frame of blue b / w) enlarged and framed , or probably put on a board without an edging... Yeah it looks too modern to have a frame ! but I think it would look great as a feature piece :))
Beautiful contrasts in the bluey one , can I have it please ? How did you do it?
ReplyDeletewellll....l cut some bubble wrap, painted it with metallic and acrylic paints, then used a heat gun and shrank bits, then added more paints, dots etc, shrank again etc...l also used a soldering iron to make holes etc....since these photo's l have sewn the 2 pieces together and now playing with it:))
ReplyDeleteDon't know whether you can have this one cause its for me course, might do another, but what would you do with it??
jude
Just joking about having it.
ReplyDeleteI just love the colours, if I were you I'd frame it and hang it for everyone to see :))
I'd certainly have the 2nd photo ( full frame of blue b / w) enlarged and framed , or probably put on a board without an edging...
ReplyDeleteYeah it looks too modern to have a frame ! but I think it would look great as a feature piece :))