Yes they are doves, similar to our collard doves, there were four or five of them, I think theyw ere young ones. It was taken in the botanic gardens (Jardin de Aclimatacion de La Oratava).
The lizrds and ghekos are all over the place, they live in the stone walls and come out to sunbathe, this one was right next to our table where we were having a glass of wine, he enjoyed being fed bread. Not so keen on the lizrds when they get indoors. The little ghekos climb the insides of the walls of the apartment. Tony hates them.
Yes they are doves, similar to our collard doves, there were four or five of them, I think theyw ere young ones. It was taken in the botanic gardens (Jardin de Aclimatacion de La Oratava).
ReplyDeleteThe lizrds and ghekos are all over the place, they live in the stone walls and come out to sunbathe, this one was right next to our table where we were having a glass of wine, he enjoyed being fed bread. Not so keen on the lizrds when they get indoors. The little ghekos climb the insides of the walls of the apartment. Tony hates them.
The butterfly I'm afraid I haven't a clue.